FYI

Don't forget to refer to my Contents page for a more convenient reference to past articles.

For More L.A. La Land, visit my writing/art/film appreciation site on Facebook at Quoth the Maven and follow me on Twitter @ Blahlaland. :)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HELP: Who the Hay?

Hello my dear Cinephiles! I have a quickie post for you with regard to a photo a friend sent to me. We are trying to find out the film the following shot was taken from as well as the actors. A third party sent it to my pal claiming that it was Rudy Valentino, but clearly it isn't. (Those two couldn't even be fraternal twins). It is looking to me like it could be a foreign silent film... I'm gonna keep digging, but if you have any guesses to help us out, we would really appreciate it. Thanks!

History's Mystery:

???

1 comment: